Thursday 26 January 2012

An A-Z of my iPod: Part16 - P

P...

I gotta lotta P's on my iPod.

The Passions, Paul Weller, Pere Ubu, Peter Bruntnell, Peter Frampton, Peter Tosh, Pigbag, Pink Floyd ;-) , The Piranhas, PJ Harvey, Placebo, Plasticland, Plastics, Pokey LaFarge, Poly Styrene, The Pop Group, Porcupine Tree, Portishead, Primal Scream, Prince, The Prisoners, Psychic TV, Public Image Ltd, Pulp, and todays choice...

The Psychedelic Furs and their eponymous (good word that) first album.


This was an absolute favourite album of mine in early 1980 when it was released, I played it over and over, it still makes the hairs on the back of neck stand up when I hear the 2 minute intro to India building to it's climax.
I don't think they ever bettered this album, great sax.

No comments:

Post a Comment