Sunday 15 April 2012

Cheers Trev

Met up with the boys, Trev, Gra, Rob, Paul & Ian for a skate this evening over at Ash Ranges.
Arrived a bit later than them and had raindrops on the windscreen all the way there.
By the time I was halfway between the carpark and the slalom hill it started raining a bit heavier.

Luckily the army had erected some tents for us to shelter in. Then we had hailstones, then more rain, then it stopped and started to dry out.

I decided it would be a good idea to take some photos from the middle of the slalom run, it wasn't, Trev ran into me/I got in his way.
I took a hit to the jaw he got some road rash from a slipped elbow pad.
The pictures should be interesting when I get the film developed. I was shooting with the Minolta X-700 and motordrive.

Anyway, after more rain and a rainbow we arrived back at the carpark where Trev gave me this...



Cheers mate.

Maybe one day I'll explain where this came from.

Tech detail: 2 13/16" hanger, 6" axle. Fixed inverted kingpin, Bennett/ACSesque hanger.

3 comments:

  1. If you immerse the axles, one at a time, in some vinegar, it'll remove the rust :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I've used several different kinds. It actually attacks the good metal underneath, so the rust loses it's hold :0)

    ReplyDelete