Thursday 24 May 2012

Peanut

Well I ended up spending over £5 for a sticker that I know I'll never stick on anything. Sad isn't it?
You see the thing is I saw this and just had to have it.



It's a Ned "Peanut" Brown sticker from 88.

Now there's a story behind why my current wife refers to me as Peanut Brown occasionally. It goes like this...

I was talking about skateboarding to her and coming out with a few random facts. She told me that my brain was full of nonsense that nobody really needed to know and that of all my brain I probably used most of it to store facts about skateboarding and only had a peanut sized bit left for everything else. "That's it" she said "from now on I'll call you Peanut Brown" (Brown being my surname for those that don't know).

"Oh" I replied "There's a skateboarder called Peanut Brown"


1 comment: