Saturday 27 October 2012

Bude Beer, Billet Block, Bow Waves and Bastards

Made the trip to Hogtoberfest today, was really looking forward to the slalom racing.

It was sunny but cold when I left home, a few spots of rain just before the Dartford Tunnel but arrived at a very grey and overcast Redbridge Cycle Centre.

Queued up to pay to race only to find that in the time it took to queue it had started raining, it stopped a few times and the sun came out and the bitterly cold wind blew. Didn't dry the track out though.

Still I had a really good time meeting up with old friends.

The lovely thoughtful Jo bought me beer for my birthday...



Here's my new 2014 Aluminium riser...


Work in progress...



What it is replicating...


Fitted



Got my board out of my bag only to find it had been vandalised by my so called friends, off centre and crooked sticker...



Bought some 2nd hand Seismic Hotspots from Paul Price...



And some Lush Slide Gloves from Jo & Steve size S but fit like a glove...



The wet weather didn't deter some people...


No comments:

Post a Comment