Sunday 15 July 2012

Biggin It Up

Got a text from Trev on Saturday about going to Biggin Hill on Sunday morning, decided I needed a skate as I hadn't got on my board since Cookies 50th bash at MSN.

So I dusted off the Pacer Hogs

Rain last night and a bit of dampness on the way there had me a bit worried but we arrived just after 9:00 to a dry and deserted skatepark.
It wasn't long before the skootards arrived though, always amazes me how blinkered they are and have no idea what lines skaters are going to take.

A good skate, here's some pics including a couple of me by Trev that I snaffled from his Photobucket account...


Dan did some nice boned airs to fakie and some backside airs...






Trev pulled some inverts in the shallow and some nice frontside grinds









I did my usual...




Discovered I had a "burst" mode on my camera the other day, played around with it and some gifs...




No comments:

Post a Comment